1. Brand, Branding, & Brand Identity…What’s The Difference?
2. First things first
3. Brand = Logo
4. A logo is just one piece of a larger puzzle
5. A brand is the space thatyou occupy in the mindsand/or hearts of people
6. Branding helps to alignhow you would like to beviewed with what peopleactually think about you
7. For branding to be successful you must knowyour audience and yourself
- Who are we?
- What do we do that nobody else does?
- Where do we do it?
- Why should anyone care?
- When do we do it?
- How do we do it?
9. Brands are built over time and across experiences
10. ...so it’s important that thepresentation of your companyis consistent at every point of contact
11. A brand identity encompasses the parts of your brand that can be experienced by the five senses
12. It serves as a unique personalitythat helps people tell you apart from others
13. At the very least yourbusiness needs a name that is unique within its industry or geographic area
14. But your brand identitysystem should also include a combination of touchpoints